The complete version of the Rhythm Band is available on the CD-ROM Making More Music.
- To draw music on the screen, click on the pencil, choose an instrument and draw on any of the 6 lines of the percussion score.
- To edit your music, click on the "selection" tool (the dashed square) to activate the "edit" mode.
- On the score, drag a rectangle around the area you want to edit. You may use the tools below the "selection" tool to duplicate, erase and reverse the selected area.
- To adjust the tempo of your music, select the turtle or rabbit to make it play slow or fast.
- To listen to your composition, click on the conductor. This will bring up a QuickTime player where you can play back your music